Thursday, August 13, 2015


A Bit of Hope


I received a call from our pastor today.  He wanted to let me know that the financial meeting ran long and the need for a Diabetic Alert Dog wasn't mentioned at that meeting.  There will be another meeting in November and it will be brought up at that time.  He just wanted to let me know the Service Dog is still in progress.  I really appreciated that!

I also received an email today from the president of the local Lion's Club!  They had never heard of a Diabetic Alert Dog and asked for more information so they could bring it up at their next meeting! 

WE ARE HAVING A DANCE ON SECOND LIFE!
We hope you can join Kiva & Marie on Saturday, August 15, 2015 for a Dance on Second Life!  This dance is to celebrate the Grand Re-Opening of ~XM~ Designs in Second Life and all proceeds will go toward the Diabetic Alert Service Dog!  We hope to see you at 8:00 pm SLT on Saturday!

 
Much Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment