Wednesday, August 19, 2015


AWESOME FRIENDS!
I want to give a long over due shout out to some awesome friends! 

First of all, major THANK YOU to Onyx for renting a parcel in Second Life and TELLING me (almost at gun point! - teasing) to set up shop (all proceeds from sales of ~XM~ Designs items goes towards funding a Diabetic Alert Dog).  She is an amazing and kind person who nudges me with TO DO LISTS, so watch for more ~XM~ items to come out!

The next shout out of thanks goes to Snowhawk!  She had the brilliant idea of making a Labrador Avi (my Diabetic Alert Dog will be a Labrador).  All proceeds from sales will also be going toward funding my Diabetic Alert Dog!  Check them out on MARKETPLACE.

I can't express how much I appreciate every bit of help.  No amount is too little.  Every amount is appreciated!

 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment