Sunday, August 16, 2015


Dance on the Beach - HUGE SUCCESS!
A major THANK YOU to Onyx for nudging me really hard to re-open my ~XM~ Designs store on Second Life and to host a dance!

Kiva & I had so much fun playing music and seeing everyone again!  There is talk of making it happen again... and AGAIN! 

THANK YOU to everyone who attended!  THANK YOU for your kind support in helping to get a Diabetic Alert Service Dog (I've already named him "Musketeer", "Musket" for short).  ALL proceeds from sales of ~XM~ Designs items and every contribution at dances goes towards the purchase of this life saving animal. 

$2500 USD is needed to START the process of finding and training the dog to my scent.  Total cost to say the dog is MINE is $15,000 USD.  Yes, that's a LOT of money and a few L$ or a few I'z doesn't seem like much to give, but trust me, EVERY SINGLE BIT COUNTS!  We're almost at $150 USD now.

Learn more about Diabetic Alert Dogs HERE.

Monday, August 17, 2015 marks my 31st anniversary of being diagnosed a Type 1 (insulin dependent) diabetic.  Thankfully I have no issues with circulation so I have my legs, I have my eyes and I have my kidneys.  I'm wanting to keep it like that as long as possible!  Musketeer would be a huge help to make that possible!

 
Thank you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment