Musketeer's 2nd Report Card
Musketeer has had his first full week of training through Diabetic Alert Dogs of America (find out more about them HERE). He has learned "Yes", "eh eh" (No), "Stay", "Heel", "Sit" and "Down" (lay down) and is learning "handling" (being touched in different places so grooming, vet visits and the uninvited touch from others will be accepted calmly. This coming week, he'll be working on perfecting his Sit and Down and starting to learn "Auto Sit", meaning any time the handler stops, he will sit. He'll also work on "Watch me".
D.A.D.A. (Diabetic Alert Dogs of America) usually doesn't start working on public access so early in the program, but his trainers were confident with it, so Musketeer went to Wal-Mart and did a fantastic job! (The photo above was taken on that outing).
Three Musketeer Challenge
MANY WAYS TO DO THE CHALLENGE:
1.) DIRECTLY TO D.A.D.A.
- Go to the Diabetic Alert Dogs of America website HERE.
- CLICK on "PAYMENTS" at the bottom of the page, 2nd from the right in the blue section.
- CLICK on "BUY NOW".
- TYPE IN MUSKETEER PUPPY in the "DESCRIPTION". WITHOUT TYPING IN "MUSKETEER PUPPY", DONATIONS WILL GET LOST!
- TYPE IN $3.00 (or amount you wish to donate) in the "PRICE PER ITEM".
- CLICK "CONTINUE".
- CLICK "LOG IN" or CLICK "PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD".
- Continue onto the secure payment page.
2.) Real Life Wells Fargo Bank
Donate to Musketeer the Diabetic Alert Dog at any Wells Fargo Bank.
3.) Second Life
Donate at any Musketeer Donation spot (Marie's store). 750 L approx. equals $3.00 USD
Challenging you to donate $3.00
Then to challenge only three others
to do the same!