All of the directors and main dog trainers are currently in Las Vegas this week, testing the dogs that are about ready to graduate, making sure they are able to consistently alert to blood sugar lows and high blood sugar scents, are fully public access trained and meet all of the standards before they are brought to their humans.
D.A.D.A. (Diabetic Alert Dogs of America) will be looking for my dog (Musketeer Puppy) toward the end of this week/the beginning of next week. AFTER they find the dog they believe will be the perfect match with me, they will send me photos and video and let me know why they feel it is a perfect match, THEN they will start training him to be my service dog.
We should know what Musketeer Puppy looks like in about 7 days!
You can help by PRAYING for patience & wisdom for me.
DONATING...... Here's how:
* Donate to MUSKETEER THE DIABETIC ALERT DOG at any Wells Fargo Bank.
* Donate by going to THIS website and...
- Scroll to the bottom BLUE part of the page, 2nd from the right, CLICK on "PAYMENTS".
- CLICK "BUY NOW".
- In the "DESCRIPTION" box, type in MUSKETEER PUPPY, other wise funds can get lost. Enter the AMOUNT.
- Choose PAY WITH PAY PAL or click PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD.
- Continue on the secured payment page.
We have $11,560 to go,
but we're getting there!
~ THANK YOU ~