Preparing for a RL Fund Raiser
A RL friend of mine is putting a fund raiser together for hopefully in mid-June. She's contacted a local TV station and is hoping to have the Humane Society and the main clinic there doing demos and such. Also planning a bake sale & craft sale and a $3 Challenge.
Here's what I've been busy making so far:
The $3 Challenge:
We are challenging YOU to be part of the $3 Challenge (Three Musketeers... $3 Challenge for Musketeer Puppy - get it?), you can do so by doing one of the following and then challenge THREE of your friends to do the same:
* Donate to MUSKETEER THE DIABETIC ALERT DOG at any Wells Fargo Bank.
* Donate by going to THIS website and...
- Scroll to the bottom BLUE part of the page, 2nd from the right, CLICK on "PAYMENTS".
- CLICK "BUY NOW".
- In the "DESCRIPTION" box, type in MUSKETEER PUPPY, other wise funds can get lost. Enter the AMOUNT.
- Choose PAY WITH PAY PAL or click PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD.
- Continue on the secured payment page.
TALKING TO ME
about how I'm doing while
going through this
Your FINANCIAL help
by RL donations,
SL L$ donations (750 L$ = $3),
Hiring Kiva & I to DJ,
Shopping at ~XM~ Designs,
Buying a Labrador Avatar,
Buying a Pup on a Blanket,